skip to Main Content

The Prize Drawing has Ended.

Slow the Fast Down Winners!

Ana Gonzalez

I would Slow the Fast Down for my kids and my mother who are with me 80% of the time, and the other 20% for myself because I know they are at home waiting for me to get back home.

Ashley Karla

I would Slow the Fast Down for everyone.

Carol Corbin

Emergency vehicles, children and animals

Claudia Brizuela

I would Slow the Fast Down for my fellow neighborhoods along my street as well as for everyone in my community who have been more actively walking and biking along my city’s streets.

Dennis Martinez

Pedestrians, cyclists, and those with disabilities.

Edlynn Villalon

I would do this for my 2-year-old pug and my new Fiancé! I would do it for them!

Jennifer Musso

I would Slow the Fast Down for my grandchildren…  and anyone else’s. Children are the most innocent of victims.

Jessica Calta

I would Slow the Fast Down for the grandma drivers. Not everyone has one and they need to be protected at all costs!

Joshua Dow

I always Slow The Fast Down for my family. I know things happen quickly, going the speed limit is the safest way to get from A to B. Speeding is harmful and there is no excuse because there are also racetracks open to the public.

Julian Raya

I would slow the fast down for utility drivers, constructions zones, and any pedestrian.

Lidia Ruby Ayala

I would slow the fast down for my pups, Nacho and Taki!

Lily Deng

Family.

Luis Lopez

I would slow the fast down for a school zone to keep the kids safe.

Mario Lecce

Slow the Fast Down for life.

Reyna Paredes

I would Slow the Fast Down for my bank account and other people.

Shalanah Moraga

I would Slow the Fast Down for my children.

Silvia Decataldo

My boyfriend.

Simon Fong

Pedestrians at a non-marked crosswalk and grandma.

Steve Verrando

I would slow the fast down for crossing guards and students.

Troy Cooper

My fellow humans.

Who Would You Slow the Fast Down For?

Sixty percent of people think going 10 MPH over the speed limit is safe. Not so fast… Remember, they’re called speed limits NOT speed suggestions for a reason. With fines up to $1,000, speeding could hurt you, your loved ones AND your bank account. Now, tell us who you Slow the Fast Down for and be entered to win a pair of Apple AirPods* courtesy of iHeartMedia! Go Safely, California**

*Apple is not a participant in or sponsor of this promotion.

**Prizes provided courtesy of iHeartMedia. Prize drawing open to California residents only. Twenty winners will be selected using a random selection tool and will be notified on December 18, 2020.

Who Would You Slow the Fast Down For? Drawing Rules & Regulations

How to Enter:

  • Submit a response to “Who Would You Slow the Fast Down For?”

  • Fill out all required contact information

  • Agree to terms and conditions

Winners will be chosen at random and announced on GoSafelyCA.org at 10am PST on 12/18/2020. The California Office of Traffic Safety will award twenty Apple AirPods courtesy of iHeartMedia. Prizes will be awarded using a random generator tool.

Only California residents are eligible to participate. No purchase is necessary to enter or win. Only one entry per person is allowed. Only one prize will be awarded per winning entry. Duplicate submissions will be disqualified. All entries submitted become the property of the California Office of Traffic Safety and will not be returned. By participating, you are granting the California Office of Traffic Safety perpetual, royalty free license (but without obligation) to use your submission online, on social media, and any other media without limitation.

For any questions related to the contest, please contact us at gosafelycontest@gmail.com

Back To Top